Our New York, Whippany and Wilmington, Delaware program will run for 12 weeks, commencing on January 14, 2020 through April 03, 2020. Please visit our careers site to explore other opportunities. Thank you for your interest in Barclays!
- Must have gained experience or have transferable skills at the corporate level or above when previously in the workforce.
- Have taken at least one year career break.
Explore below to find out more about the range of roles being offered through the New York and Wilmington in Delaware Encore! program.
- The program provides leadership and development training as we as paid 12-week fellowship in our offices.
- Qualified candidates with strong performance are eligible to be considered for full-time roles based on availability and suitability.
- If there are no suitable opportunities and you wish to be added to our Global Talent Pool, please click here to register your details
Cards & Payment
Cards & Payments comprises cards, loans and payments businesses based in the UK, US and Germany.
Functions colleagues keep our business competitive by providing first-class support - from risk management and financial control to IT expertise and human resources.
We serve institutional investor clients by helping them to understand developments in global markets and offering execution and risk management across every major asset class in every region.
All Investment Banking roles based in New York