Our London program will run for 12 weeks, commencing on January 14, 2020 through April 03, 2020. Please visit our careers site to explore other opportunities. Thank you for your interest in Barclays!
- Must have gained experience or have transferable skills at the corporate level or above when previously in the workforce.
- Have taken at least one year career break.
Explore below to find out more about the range of roles being offered through the London Encore! program.
- The program provides leadership and development training as we as paid 12-week fellowship in our offices.
- Qualified candidates with strong performance are eligible to be considered for full-time roles based on availability and suitability.
- If there are no suitable opportunities and you wish to be added to our Global Talent Pool, please click here to register your details.
Functions colleagues keep our business competitive by providing first-class support - from risk management and financial control to IT expertise and human resources.
We serve institutional investor clients by helping them to understand developments in global markets and offering execution and risk management across every major asset class in every region.
We’re part of a British bank that has been driving innovation and supporting our clients, their families and businesses since 1690. Alongside comprehensive banking and lending services, we provide access to investment opportunities sourced from across our network. Our clients benefit from the international scale of what we do; a strong and stable banking group operating in 40 countries.